Share | 

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonas_Alonimo

Cash : 23
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Suggestions   Fri May 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi, I just joined your server, has potential and nice staff, I was told it is new, and very much wish it will grow a lot bigger, I was kinda amazed it already had 500 slots, which costs alot, you guys should have taken it step by step, but atleast now we won`t have to worry about a full server. Smile

Anyway, I`ve talked with Zoey, and I have a few suggestions from my experience with other roleplay servers and thing I would like to see on an RP server: For example, I`ve seen that those 3 scripters you`ve got are quite good, nice UI at the tutorial part, but the rest lacks work. First of all, the map. It`s empty, I mean when you look at it trough the esc->map. As a new player to a server, especially a RP, I find myself lost depending on what the server encourages you to do first, so I would suggest that the map would display every bar/job spot/car dealership etc, around your current location+display at all times the more important locations like the police station, hospital etc.
Also, I am not pretty sure how far you are determined to develop this server, in a roleplay world I mean, but there still feels the lack of even a small reality, I think there should really be considered an implementation of licences, fuel for cars, so that you could call to a mechanic and he could repair your car+refuel it if you are out of gas...All of those are needed to balanced the server`s economy, otherwise, players will just get tons of money with almost nothing but cars to spend on, so we need to create a small cash flow of money from those small things like having to refuel/repair etc.

The first tens of minutes on any server make the decisive impression: Should I continue to play? Is it worth it? Will I have fun? ... So I`d suggest, after developing and implementing the driving license, aswell as flying or etc. , to put an objective on the map when a players first enters the server, so he`d know where he has to go to get his driving license, then, another one at the city hall where he could learn about the jobs he can have.
Plus, the paycheck system is really fun, and determines people to keep on playing, if they feel there is a good reason to wait for the paycheck(that I mean if they feel like there is fun stuff they can do with money). Suggestion, I have alot, and the scriptes have alot to do, so only you is the key to success here, then it comes the community`s support, if you need money, make a donation system witch grants vip bonuses like custom cars to those who donate.

Ok, so in the end, for the start(lol), we need advertising and give new users reason to join and stay on our server, so make a big announcement that everybody will see: We give a refund and custom car to the first players who join our server...Something to make them excited...

Thanks, and if you like my feedback, and this you are able to do what I suggested, then tell me because I have more, oh and yes, if you really work on it and try to implement thing like which I`ve told, then do it in small bunches, and update the server constantly with, once the driving licenses, then the paycheck system and so on, that will give confidence in the community that you are really dedicated to your server and your community.
I will be here to give you my support and help the community grow, thats all I can do, but right now, I will be inactive to the end of the month as I have some exams, after I get to that highschool I really want to, I will have loads of time to spend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.top-mmo.net
Jonas_Alonimo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Sat May 19, 2012 4:21 am

Also, related to the forum, change the normal user`s color to white, its really confusing when red is also the color for the Owners group.
Back to top Go down
Jonas_Alonimo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm

You should also spend some time into a little bit of advertising. Register your server to private servers top, so that we can vote the server and get it up the ladder, one top site I found is this...Ahh, can`t post links, well, it`s called ultimateprivateservers.
So register it there, and if you could possibly make a reward system for voting, that would be great, but for now we need to spread the news about the server.
Back to top Go down
Jonas_Alonimo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Sun May 20, 2012 3:00 am

To get more players on your server...You could and should add to the server name: ...:::BIG REFUNDS+CAR:::...

That will get more players to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1