Limited Roleplay

Best Roleplay Server! Join us Today!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hibino Mirai Moderator Application ( HELPING PEOPLE & HELPING ADMIN )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hibino_Mirai

Cash : 6
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Hibino Mirai Moderator Application ( HELPING PEOPLE & HELPING ADMIN )   Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 am

LIMITED ROLEPLAY MODERATOR APPLICATION

Your In Game Name: Hibino_Mirai
Your In Game Level: 5
Your Playing hours on the server: 2
Server Join Date: 13/10/2012
Current Help/Advisor Rank (Leave Blank if not applicable):
What do you think you could bring to Limited Roleplay if selected as a Moderator? (Min 100 Words):I want to be moderator, really i want to be admin because i want to help ppl to do the best, i will do my best i will remember it if i not to that you can demoted me
Why out of all the applicants should we choose you? (Min 50 words): Because i want help people fast, i guess

[img][SCREEN SHOT OF STATS LINK][/img]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paul_Cartel
Owner
Owner

Cash : 174
Rep : -1

PostSubject: Re: Hibino Mirai Moderator Application ( HELPING PEOPLE & HELPING ADMIN )   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am

Denied
Your application is too short.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://limited.roleplaylife.net
Bryan_White

Cash : 1
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hibino Mirai Moderator Application ( HELPING PEOPLE & HELPING ADMIN )   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:39 am

Your In Game Name: Bryan_White
Your In Game Level: 5
Playing your hours on the server: 8
Server Join Date: JAN.10.2013
Current Help / Advisor Rank (leave Blank if not applicable): I respond to the question of the players in / newbie much that I experience
What do you think you could bring to Limited Roleplay if Selected as a Moderator? (Min 100 Words): Many invite my friend to be in the server then I become decisive demonstration of abuse if not necessarily need help but when I do my job as moderator admin help me.
Why out of all the applicants Should we choose you? (Min 50 words): no need to choose because all the other abuse of admin I select eligible applicants

Does anyone think this is a good RP guide?
Roleplay (RP) - Taking a role, and playing it. In Catalyst Gaming and Other Servers Gmod world the word "Roleplay" is defined as "Acting as In Real Life". Roleplay is the main reason why Roleplay servers are being created, as roleplay is always fun as long as it's realistic.

In Character (IC) - Information and things Which only involve YOUR CHARACTER. Your character eating, drinking, chilling, dressing and so on.

Out of Character (OOC) - Information and things Which involve YOU. Special channels are made for this, / b, / pm and / f to talk OOCly. You can talk about what you are doing, not your character. You can write anything in there, as long as it's not OOC insults, other than IC, where every sentence must be completely roleplayed. Your Out Of Character information / things should not affect your In Character actions. (If it does, it is metagaming. See below)

Metagaming (MG) - Using OOC information IC. This is rulebreaking, Which is not tolerated and forbidden. Basicly, you find out information by In Character Out Of Character actions.

Example: Person A meets Person B, while A does not know B's name. He looks above His head to a tag, reads it and says: "Hi, B". This is most common example metagaming. In Real Life there is not any tags above your head Which would describe your name.

A right way to get another person's name is asking them. "Hi, what's your name, I'm Billy!" Person B replies: "Hey Billy, I'm Gerrard, nice to meet you!" - Right way to get the name, without metagaming.

Powergaming (PG) - Either forcing another player into a RP situation, Which ends in the other player's disadvantage, or doing unrealistic things, Which you could not make IRL.

First example: You want to kill Person B. Let's name him, Billy.
* His Looliiz from Billy shoots and kills him Deagle - WRONG.
You have forced him into a RP situation, where he must commit suicide. You must let him to resist.
* Looliiz aims at Billy's head and shoots. / Action Do the bullet hit him? - RIGHT.
He can resist now, Either by jumping, crouching, or whatever he can do with realistic roleplay.

The second example: doing unrealistic things.
* Looliiz Takes a can and throws it full power, and it falls to the moon. - WRONG.
No one could do that In Real Life. You must be realistic.

Sadly, people abuse the powergaming rule, since They are so smart and tough They think that They can resist everything.

Deathmatch (DM) - In Roleplay Concept, is killing a player for no reason. Just shooting them because I he likes to shoot and kill, and it's forbidden.

Revenge Kill (RK) - attempt to physically harm a player who killed you before for the same reason - killing you. Some people think that Kill Revenge is only when you actually kill the person, but it is also a physical harm. This is simple - you are going to kill your killer, for revenge. You can not do that, because I of a simple rule - when you "die" (critically injured, unless it's a Player Kill), you lose 30 minutes of memory. So you can not remember who killed you.
Associated with Metagaming (Above)

Kill on Sight (KOS) - Either killing everybody you see (associates with DeathMatching, see above), or killing a Certain person you hate as many times as you want. This is forbidden and not tolerated.

Logging to avoid - Exiting Either the game with "quit" in console, or pressing ESC, choosing "Exit Game" and then "Yes". There are three types of logging to avoid: Death, Arrest, and RP Situation. In Real Life you can not just disappear.

Exploiting - abusing bugs. Simple, it's just exploiting game / script bugs for your advantage. Not gonna say any examples, Might as people abuse them. (Lol)

Chicken Running - Running in zigzags to avoid being shot and (with this kind of sync, hard to hit.). It's running like a retard from side to side. If you do not want to get jailed for Chicken Running, run straight forward.

IRL Name: Bryan
Time Zone: +16 im phillipines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibino Mirai Moderator Application ( HELPING PEOPLE & HELPING ADMIN )   

Back to top Go down

Hibino Mirai Moderator Application ( HELPING PEOPLE & HELPING ADMIN )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1