View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OfficialOGJinx

Cash : 4
Rep : 0

PostSubject: The REAL Cornaya Bratva [Russian Mob!]   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:35 am

Gang/Family Name:Cornya Bratva [RUSSIAN MOB]
Gang/Family Leader: Lucas Yevtushenko
Background story of the gang/family (minimum of 500 words): The Bratva were the bosses in Russia. Nobody fucked with them, and nothing happened without THEM knowing about it. Someone tried to rob them, they would know days before they attempted. They were nobody to fuck with, if you had a right mind. They had a big deal coming up, and they were preparing, had loads of Byki's everywhere, along with the Brigs. They brought most lower ranked members, so that they would not risk much if the deal went bad. So, they arrived on the spot, all armed and locked+loaded. They were standing around, this was a monthly drug deal, they were selling 100 kilos of Cocaine. This was ALOT of money worth of Coke. The now-rivaled mob drove up. They brought a lot more men then Bratva. After the deal going successfully, the rival gang tried robbing them, by taking their money back. They fired at Lucas, who was the leader of Bratva. They shot rockets, from heli's above. The men were fighting non-stop for half-hour. The Bratva lost the battle, barely even gave up a fight. The enemies were all walking around, laughing at the suffering men, while they executed them, one by one. However, Lucas was un-accounted for. They searched all over, but there was no sign of Lucas, or the big suitcase of money. Along with the vans with the coke in it. Lucas had got away, while all of his men, died.
Do you have at least $500,000 in your bank? we will check it.: No, I don't. But I have some starting cash.

Rank names:
Rank 6: The Russian God
Rank 5: The Underboss
Rank 4: Brigadier
Rank 3: Boyevik
Rank 2: Kryshas
Rank 1: Byki

Starting members (minimum of 5): (Only have one, not many people online, but I will make a huge fam background..)
1.)Lucas_Yevtushenko
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Skins:
Rank 6 skin: 113
Rank 5 skin: 111
Rank 4 skin: 272
Rank 3 skin: 112
Rank 2 skin: 273
Rank 1 skin: 114
Girl skin(s): 12

Cars:

Infernus - Color ID 105
Sultan - Color ID 105
Bullet - Color ID 105
Pony - Color ID 105
Burrito - Color ID 105

HQ: Will show ICly, can't post pics to the forum post.

Level of the leader: One, just started in the server.. Very Happy
Past gang/family experience: I owned The Ballas in 3-5 different servers, and I curently run Bratva on 1 other server.
Why you should be given a gang: I would like to be official, because the mob would be alot more organized that way. I would also donate to the server, and be active a LOT!
Have you got full knowledge of the server rules? Yes, I have.

P.S.. THIS WAS MADE ON A DIFF FORUM, SO FORMAT MAY BE A BIT OFF!
P.P.S.. CHORNAYA BRATVA IS RUSSIAN, NOT ITALIAN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zarky

Cash : 11
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: The REAL Cornaya Bratva [Russian Mob!]   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 am

Quote :

Starting members (minimum of 5): (Only have one, not many people online, but I will make a huge fam background..)
1.)Lucas_Yevtushenko
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

You need atleast 5 starting members.(including 3 Co-Leaders)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The REAL Cornaya Bratva [Russian Mob!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1