Share | 

Complaint against Jason Holmes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snapback

Cash : 3
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Complaint against Jason Holmes   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 am

I recently logged into the server and started to drive around LSPD. I had the admin "Myers" spec me throughout this whilst we were in Teamspeak because I was RPing finding out someone's address on the phone. I hit my nos button, and started driving up and down one road near LSPD where Bob The Builder, and Jason Holmes were. They were both standing in the middle of the road, with an NRG on the other side. I had to cut around on the foot-path so I couldnt crash. I got kicked by Jason at that time for, Non RP driving. I logged backed in and confronted him of that stupid kick when he was standing in the middle of the road, He told me "Your mad cuz you cant think of your own name". I told him you went on to Bob to force me to change my name. He then jails me for OOC insults. Myers had released me and told him not to jail for that, however I spawned back at LSPD and he was there. I told him, dont qq at me. He said, GTFO of my life. I said your a hypocrite if you cry about OOC insults, you just did. He then kicked me again for OOC insults..
General Admin Myers witness the whole thing up to this point. I couldn't gather logs because he kept kicking me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holmes_Family

Cash : 76
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Jason Holmes   Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:09 am

I spoke to myers, he said that he wasnt speccing you, and i was there OOCly talking to bob. Also, an admin would take no action as there is no evidence on this, and close it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kruel
Owner
Owner

Cash : 90
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Jason Holmes   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 am

No Action Will Be Taken
There is no Proof that this happened please post screen shots or fraps next time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Jason Holmes   

Back to top Go down

Complaint against Jason Holmes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1