Limited Roleplay

Best Roleplay Server! Join us Today!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suggestions and ideas to be taken into consideration!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Bond

Cash : 36
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Suggestions and ideas to be taken into consideration!   Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 am

Alright. Let's get this going. 
Staff Positions. In my perspective (and many others) administrators, server moderators, and community advisors shouldn't be playing around or being disrespectful to anyone. Anyone that holds a staff position should provide a warm welcoming to new players. Distributing information in relation to the server such as TeamSpeak, commands, and the official forums. It seems like most of the staff positions come on the server to gain power. Which is completely and straight up BS. Staff are hear to provide assistance to Kruel (Server Owner, Executive Administrator). 

Factions. The server has way to many unnecessary factions at this moment. Game Affairs (if there is even a director or active representatives) should really step up their game and start taking action. Remove factions that aren't needed as of right now. When the server gets populated, bring them back in. In my perspective and player point of view the only factions needed as of right now in the LSPD, FBI, Government, and the FDSA. We don't even know who is currently the leaders for these factions. TeamSpeak faction channels aren't getting updated, there aren't no updated threads in the faction sections. Leader roster isn't getting updated. I am REQUESTING action from Game Affairs to be taken and please take my suggestion into immediate consideration about keeping those main factions and removing unnecessary factions. 

What do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ωσℓƒмαη
Owner
Owner

Cash : 89

PostSubject: I completely agree   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:53 am

I've thought alot about this also, and i like your idea of the factions we need. I believe what we should do is work on populating one island at a time, until we fill it, and we need to expand. The only thing stopping me from doing stuff right now is that im currently taking on way to much stuff, and i need to find trustworthy people to take over some jobs. Right now, i have to keep track of all admins, watch over faction/gangs, and just do general admin stuff, trust me, if i had time, i would fix it. As for the TS channels, i am going to make it a requirement for all faction leaders to use TS, even without mic's, but to just be on ts, and updating their channels, along with forum work aswell. No more will we let people into factions without seeing a forum post application, otherwise the current leaders of the faction will recieve a warning. 3 warnings=removal of faction leadership. I am currently creating my Game affairs department, and i hope to improve the server drastically.

Thanks for reading
Admin Director Chibs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ωσℓƒмαη
Owner
Owner

Cash : 89

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and ideas to be taken into consideration!   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 am

Seen as how your so keen, id like to offer you a honorary member in our Game affaird Dept, this would mean that you get to post new server rules, (That will be checked by me) and you have more valuable input into our server, please think this through as it will require work. This comes as i am now building my Ga Dept, and we are in need of members. Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Bond

Cash : 36

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and ideas to be taken into consideration!   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:46 pm

I would love that! See you on TeamSpeak, soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions and ideas to be taken into consideration!   

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and ideas to be taken into consideration!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1