Limited Roleplay

Best Roleplay Server! Join us Today!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Limited Cops and robbers server? (Dont delete until you have actually read it -_-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holmes_Family

Cash : 76
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Limited Cops and robbers server? (Dont delete until you have actually read it -_-)   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:17 pm

I made a thread, but got deleted, obv because they didnt read the thread. I think it was because they thought i was server advirtising.. Derp

I was thinking, because we got Limited Roleplay, what about Limited Cops and robbers? I got a 50 slot server that i dont use, the GM that im using atm doesnt work and is very buggy. Here is the IP: 71.227.116.26:7777

We could copyright "Limited" and just put Roleplay, Cops and Robbers, DM, etc at the end of it. I stream Limited Roleplay whenever i can, and i get atleast 2-3 viewers at a time. Not alot i know, but i think that it helps the server, i got like 5 people to join the server anyway, who said they might be active if they have a good RP expierience, but i dont know what happened with them.

Whenever i like a server, I do everything i can to help and support the admin team, aswell as normal players, to VIPs, to donators. I WILL be donating if i can ASAP, should be by the end of the month...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kruel
Owner
Owner

Cash : 90
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Limited Cops and robbers server? (Dont delete until you have actually read it -_-)   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 am

Limited Has already been copyrighted I am the owner of Limited Gaming Co. a none profit Businesses Registers in the united states
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kruel
Owner
Owner

Cash : 90
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Limited Cops and robbers server? (Dont delete until you have actually read it -_-)   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 am

But when we do get more members we will be hosting a Gang wars /dm server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited Cops and robbers server? (Dont delete until you have actually read it -_-)   

Back to top Go down

Limited Cops and robbers server? (Dont delete until you have actually read it -_-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1